We have stairlifts for straight and curved staircases - indoor or outdoors
Lowcountry Stairlifts offers robust and reliable stairlifts for indoor or outdoor applications
Both the Aviator and the Navigator stairlifts have outdoor versions that have been completely weatherized to withstand the elements and can be used almost anywhere. The Pilot stairlifts attach to the steps or the ground so now you can move easily from the porch to the garden and even up that steep driveway.
Stairlift for Straight staircases:
Durable. Practical, and Affordable. The Pilot Aviator straight stairlift combines these along with style, safety and comfort. The compact design fold up to just 13” from the wall leaving lots of space for others and has a 350lbs weight capacity as standard with the very comfortable seat and arms that keep you feeling safe in the chair.
Optional upholstery colors are available at no charge.
stairlifts for curved / custom staircases
- The Charleston stairlift we offer has won the Mobility Product Award 2021 by Mobility Management. One of the leading web media for mobility, accessibility and complex rehab technology industries in USA.
- RF Remote Control: Easy and convenient to call and park carriage
- Synchronous Foldable Seat & Footrest: Save stair space for others, as the carriage seat and footrest folded up simultaneously
- Smooth Start and Stop: Special designed control module programed to ensure the riding smoothness
- Advanced Rail Manufacturing Technology: All the 3-D curved section of the rail is in one piece. The minization of rail joints provides best riding experience
- Swivel Seat with Locking Catch: Getting on or off from the carriage is a breeze
- Obstacle Sensor with Safety Interlock: The system prevent carriage from colliding with any obstruction on the stairway
- Mistake-Proofing Mechanism: The system stay inactivated unless the seat tured to the right position
- Optional Mechanical Braking System: Over Speed Governor to ensure maximum operating safety
- E604 Compliant with ASME A17.5/ A18.1/ EN 81-40.